Threads Started
48 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
michellerobinson Staff says

Thanks everyone – we are looking into the sort and filter issues now – will let you know when we have a fix.

1572 posts Building the Web.
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
ZoomIt says

Yes, please fix sorting issue.

I was forced to read and answer ALL comments so that I can press the Mark as Read button. lol

But bummer, the Mark as Read button makes the page stuck / does not work

browser Safari Mac

389 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
RZDESIGN says

That’s an awesome update! Thanks :) Love it!

185 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Spain
Octopusic says

Thanks you Michelle, I think it is a very good tool. Personally I think the option to comment on the items is fantastic to create unity and community.

252 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
der says

Just adding my 2 cents that the sorting issue needs to be fixed. It’s really stupid to have to click on page 1 of the navigation. Still, why would I be interested on a comment posted 2 years ago ?

The feature on itself is awesome, a very good addition/improvement. Adding to what Koev said, it’s good that you do some testing with a real author that actually uses the marketplaces. If you do, then fine. I volunteer to provide feedback if deemed necessary.

The perspective is very very different when you build software for other people to use. The real ones that should be providing feedback should be the end users, not the designers & developers in charge of designing & building the product, respectively.

It is really annoying when you see software updates that go backwards, instead of forward.

Looking forward to the sorting fix!

Cheers

279 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
PrimaThemes says

Thanks everyone – we are looking into the sort and filter issues now – will let you know when we have a fix.

Still not fixed… Similar issue happened when you released item comments search and @madlep solved it very quickly http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/item-comments-search-is-live/115860?page=3#940935 Please call @madlep to fix this also, if @madlep is not in vacation… :-D

Happy Holidays…

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Won a Competition
Njanimator says

Great change for good :)

831 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

All comments are mixed now, It’s very appreciate if you guys (envato) fix it asap.

michellerobinson
michellerobinson Recent Posts
Threads Started
48 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
michellerobinson Staff says

Still not fixed… Similar issue happened when you released item comments search and @madlep solved it very quickly http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/item-comments-search-is-live/115860?page=3#940935 Please call @madlep to fix this also, if @madlep is not in vacation… :-D

Happy Holidays…

We are working on it, we’ll have a fix as soon as possible (and yes madlep is on leave at the moment).

201 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Developer
  • New Zealand
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
madlep Dev says

Happy Holidays…
We are working on it, we’ll have a fix as soon as possible (and yes madlep is on leave at the moment).

I’m out of the country for ONE WEEK, and look what happens ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by