So users don’t have to open item page and then click on the ‘live preview’ button (in a new window).
I think many users (I for sure) browse live previews before reading the description of the item.
Envato frame on the top has the buy link anyway.
FullTank good idea
+1 I’d like to see that
Another idea, hovering over the item’s avatar (in list) shows a screenshot of the theme and not the theme image. Some themes have a promoting image which shows no where near to what the real theme looks like. Really annoying to have to open it first
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 I like the idea!