225 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Palestinian Territory
+5 more
YousefShanti says

With Greasemonkey the changes you make are local, only you can see them so he would be promoting himself to himself – self-promotion :D
You got it wrong, you write Greasmonkey script for auto inserting img element at the end of your message ( where img would be your signature ).

That was my point! thanks OriginalEXE for clarifying so it’s not funny anymore to aleluja :D

3567 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

With Greasemonkey the changes you make are local, only you can see them so he would be promoting himself to himself – self-promotion :D
You got it wrong, you write Greasmonkey script for auto inserting img element at the end of your message ( where img would be your signature ).
That was my point! thanks OriginalEXE for clarifying so it’s not funny anymore to aleluja :D

It’s still not ok..

225 posts
+5 more
YousefShanti says

It’s still not ok..

why not?

3567 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

It’s still not ok..
why not?

Because it would become an abused spam & self promotion tool. Which shouldn’t exist in a professional marketplace like this..

954 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Damn, you broke my joke :(
225 posts
+5 more
YousefShanti says

Because it would become an abused spam & self promotion tool. Which shouldn’t exist in a professional marketplace like this..

I mean if it was to be implemented, it should be bound to author items comments section (e.g. links to your support forum and FAQ) and not for the forums

by
by
by
by
by
by