2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

I think we would all benefit if we could precisely know how many/what number of stars we have received, both on our items as well as our profile. That said, I think adding this feature to the profile rating is more important, for now, as it would also be easier to implement.

Allow me to depict my idea:

Obviously the tables/charts could be extended and improved towards a much more advanced system, but this example would already be enough for me.

Appreciate any feedback and suggestions,
Chris ;)

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

So.. anyone?

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Envato team says

So.. anyone?

It’s a good idea – so good, in fact, that it has been discussed and even mocked up several times in the past ;)

There has been a lot of discussion about the issues with the ratings system in general – I suspect there is already something in the works to improve it (haven’t seen any official word on this specifically, though).

Moved to Site Feedback

2215 posts
+10 more
crozer says

So.. anyone?

It’s a good idea – so good, in fact, that it has been discussed and even mocked up several times in the past ;)

There has been a lot of discussion about the issues with the ratings system in general – I suspect there is already something in the works to improve it (haven’t seen any official word on this specifically, though).

Moved to Site Feedback

Oh okay, good to know. Thanks!

2215 posts
+10 more
crozer says

I still feel a bit out of the loop. I do understand that the rating system is (or will be) going through a redesign process. But for now, is the feature I am requesting even being considered?

I would love to hear from the Staff.
Chris ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by