4 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
grantneilson says
Hi I purchased http://demo.themewarrior.com/?theme=the-wedding

I have zero knowledge on web page editing and was told it was going to be as easy as posting a couple pictures and typing in text.

How do I get the feature slider to work? There doesnt seem to be an option to put a picture on it.

3168 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Try reading the documentation that comes with the file – I am sure it will be in there.

If you are still having issues you can try contacting the author of the theme.

Good luck

4 posts
  • Australia
grantneilson says

Thanks for your reply. I have read the entire PDF.

For Feature Slider, it says: You can enable or disable featured slider by click the ON / OFF button, define how many items to be displayed, defined slider effect and speed.

But doesnt say how to put pictures there.

How do I contact the author, or is there something simple I am missing here?

3168 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says
Its prob quite simple under “slideshows” in the dashboard however without seeing the back end its tricky to give exact instructions – best bet is email the author:

http://www.themewarrior.com/purchase-confirmation/

You will need to verify the purchase – in your downloads on here locate the purchase and click “License certificate” to get the code.

Good luck
4 posts
  • Australia
grantneilson says

Its prob quite simple under “slideshows” in the dashboard however without seeing the back end its tricky to give exact instructions – best bet is email the author:

http://www.themewarrior.com/purchase-confirmation/

Thanks again! I have submitted that through twice now, once yesterday and again today but getting no response to say purchase confirmed.

3168 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Submitted on their forum or in your downloads? Once you have signed up to their forum successfully you should be able to submit a ticket for help.

Alternatively you can try the comments on their item page but they will probably redirect you to their forum.

Timezones between authors means it can take a little while. If you hear nothing in the next day or two post back here

4 posts
  • Australia
grantneilson says

Submitted on their forum or in your downloads? Once you have signed up to their forum successfully you should be able to submit a ticket for help.

Alternatively you can try the comments on their item page but they will probably redirect you to their forum.

Timezones between authors means it can take a little while. If you hear nothing in the next day or two post back here

Ok I will be patient, thanks again for your help. Just found the author page with people having similar problems to me.

by
by
by
by
by
by