629 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Think its time for another round of “suggest some cool features for the devs so they dont get bored” :P

I recently startet to use dropbox premium (file online storage solution) and came across a pretty neat feature. The Dropbox community is pretty big, so the guys at dropbox implemented a voting system on their website for new features which is simply amazing: https://www.dropbox.com/votebox

People can suggest improvements and depending on the votes each suggestion gets, the dropbox development team trys to implement those features. It is a very good way to keep track of what people would like to see and where imprvoments can be made. Its also a nice tool of information for the user as you can see what the devs are currently working on.

Maybe envato wants to create something like this? maybe there is already a Script for this at CC or someone wants to write one for the 6200 Dollar Contest?

Allthough I am sure that envato pretty much gets every request someone makes here I am not always sure if those requests are ranked correctly :)

Now from a big request to a smaller one:
Could you please improve the respond feature on the author dashboard, by adding a response button to every request a user makes? It drives me mad to always need to search the first request a customer made to be able to respond, since sometimes I have conversations of 5 or 6 question/answer sets over the course of one week, and then have to check 4+ discussion pages to find the original question.

regards Kriesi

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Think its time for another round of “suggest some cool features for the devs so they dont get bored” :P

I recently startet to use dropbox premium (file online storage solution) and came across a pretty neat feature. The Dropbox community is pretty big, so the guys at dropbox implemented a voting system on their website for new features which is simply amazing: https://www.dropbox.com/votebox

People can suggest improvements and depending on the votes each suggestion gets, the dropbox development team trys to implement those features. It is a very good way to keep track of what people would like to see and where imprvoments can be made. Its also a nice tool of information for the user as you can see what the devs are currently working on.

Maybe envato wants to create something like this? maybe there is already a Script for this at CC or someone wants to write one for the 6200 Dollar Contest?

Allthough I am sure that envato pretty much gets every request someone makes here I am not always sure if those requests are ranked correctly :)

Now from a big request to a smaller one:
Could you please improve the respond feature on the author dashboard, by adding a response button to every request a user makes? It drives me mad to always need to search the first request a customer made to be able to respond, since sometimes I have conversations of 5 or 6 question/answer sets over the course of one week, and then have to check 4+ discussion pages to find the original question.

regards Kriesi

Definitely agreed!

2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

+1 for both suggestions.. you should maybe let the support know about that :)

by
by
by
by
by
by