3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

was it hard to set up? im useing kayako live chat and getting feeds from twitter

Nah it was pretty easy. I can’t give feedback of the web based helpdesk as I disabled these features to make it purely email based between my users, but they have simple but detailed tutorials on how to set everything up.

Rather overwhelming at first though.

I have about 8 different email addresses and contact forms on my different sites which now forward to a single ZenDesk email.

All my Facebook Fanpage messages and comments, tweets etc, forward through to the same email so I can turn off notifications etc and manage the support from my email, or login and see them each as tickets.

The emails are all html format and look really smart with yours and the user’s gravatar showing.

It’s only $20 per year too

Would be so awesome if I could hook my Envato up to it as well.

596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

I definitely think the landing page would be a great idea, and could help convert confused visitors into paying customers. The landing page could describe the marketplaces separately, could feature a video sharing the various uses for the marketplace, and overall it would help buyers, sellers, and new comers get a feel before jumping into purchasing items.

Good ideas ;)

300 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
sightsignal says

(...) So, I guess my suggestion would be to make these motivational notes a staple on author’s dashboards… So one doesn’t have to refresh his browser 20 times to find out the info…. not that I do that :)... but I do.

Eh, that’s funny I was just thinking of this, even though I guess it’s a bit silly. But if you look at it, it does make sense to show all the funfact informative snippets at the same time instead of having to reload the page to see the next one. Here’s another funfact that could be added: “item with most sales this week: itemName”.

I agree with the motivational aspect of the Fun Fact section and this is probably super easy to implement so +1 for a nice feature to have.

941 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says
300 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
sightsignal says

^ Fun fact thread: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/fun-facts/52915

Thanks for the link, cool to see a lot of +1s for the idea… but also a bit sad to see the thread is almost a year old… guess that means implementing it wouldn’t be that easy.

by
by
by
by
by
by