3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
alexbrown34 says

Our site is just launched, the subject is logo designing, i need experts’ advice regarding the design and portfolio site is http://www.logobenchmark.com

Many thanks

23 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
Pentoy says

I can spot some very bad and disturbing elements in your web.

You should change the “Learn More” blue buttons immediatelly.. they look like they came here from 90’s.

Your footer doesn’t look like a footer plus the “Copyright” text should have a different colour.. i can’t read it.

You should also redesign the product boxes.. I mean those big icons are okay(although on some the letter looks misplaced) but the text is awful.

“How we work” area should be redesigned as well. I don’t think you should just put any colours you come up with.. they should be balanced with the rest of the site and that red.. is not. The leafs are also bad.

That’s all for the Home page. I do think it can look great if you improve the stuff I mentioned above or even more.

Good luck, I hope I helped you.

3 posts
alexbrown34 says

I just inscribed your recommendations, thanks for your time and concern. Best Regards

417 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

Hi alexbrown34,

In addition, you may need to add some design to the main menu. It currently looks too plain just like a normal text.

Hope that helps! :)

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by