My template was rejected again. I would really appreciate the feedback. Here is the website:
And here is the reviewer’s comment:
The overall design is dated and the aesthetic quality are not ready for ThemeForest.I fixed all of those issues upon resubmission, but the reviewer still told me to go back and look at them.
- The menu looks cheap and the color of the active menu make it hard to be seen. - The second tagline is not inviting either – the button is not inviting and failed to draw attention - and the list go on when looking at other area and pages.Let me know if you need further assistance.
I like your theme, and I wouldn’t call it “dated”. Perhaps it is “so 2011”!
Anyway, I personally would remove the indentation(?) of the menu items when selected or hovered, unless you would also make the submenu to appear to be lowered along with the menu item.
I also don’t care for the “Welcome to Enzyme” text. I’m indecisive about the background and the horizontal lines with the backlash pattern. I find the theme overall look very polished and smooth, so the background and the horizontal lines kind of jump at me.
I like it, but perhaps I’m a just bit dated, too!
Hi ! , I like the logo , but u have many problems with that .
- Buttons prev & next i have never seen, is unprofessional , do arrows.
- Nav looks bad , leaves spaces in submenu , try left alignment
- BG Pattern looks weird , try other things
- Can improve typography a little