102 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
withemes says

Hi. :)

Recently, I’ve submited an item and got a soft rejection. I changed a couple of things on it, and now it looks like this: Blank Theme

Please give me some comments / advices or any of your ideas before I resubmit it. Thank you! :)

3824 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I love this – its really cool. The navigation seems to fall apart a bit when it responds onto a phone. Maybe make the footer better with more stuff – you can’t be far off

85 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ceosDesigns says

Footer could use some improvement. It looks to me a little too blunt right now. May be use just borders and some shades like on top of page.

Other than that – really like it. Nice minimalist design with original twist. Good luck. :)

102 posts
+1 more
withemes says

I love this – its really cool. The navigation seems to fall apart a bit when it responds onto a phone. Maybe make the footer better with more stuff – you can’t be far off

Thanks so much for your encouragement & your feedback. :D I was worry about typography, spacing and scroll slide effect. :)

Small issues will be fixed and I’ll make a better footer. :) Thanks once again. :)

102 posts
+1 more
withemes says

Footer could use some improvement. It looks to me a little too blunt right now. May be use just borders and some shades like on top of page. Other than that – really like it. Nice minimalist design with original twist. Good luck. :)

Thanks buddy :D You encourage me so much! :D

I’ll fix the footer. Btw, do you have any comments on header, sidebar and illustration elements? ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by