My theme Meditation got rejected a few days ago and I have no clue why. Here is the feedback I received from ThemeForest:
Unfortunately your submission Meditation – Clean & Minimalist isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.
Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.
As you can see, it’s pretty hard to value such minimalist feedback… I was expecting something more constructive and helpful.Therefore, I appeal to you to help me find out why my theme was rejected:
- Do you think it would fit better in another category? (currently submitted to “Creative”)
- Can you help me point out the design “mistakes”?
- Is there enough features? Should I add more page templates (such as Portfolio)?
Any helpful comment would be greatly appreciated.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
I think this is good at the old style .. looks quite outdated compare to new themes.