Can i start my html template for submission in site template. & it approved guaranteed ? if code is perfect. below is then reviewer comments need your suggestion.
1st Reviewer comment1. Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category.
2. This is more suitable in the Site Templates category and it has potential to be approved, however it may require more improvements before it’s accepted under another category.
3. Your are not providing a bad looking template, unfortunately ThemeForest’s PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.
2nd Reviewer comment -reply my support ticket“This particular template has a great start and excellent details however it’s simplistic/minimal and it will need significant improvements in typography, spacing, alignment before it’s ready for the PSD category. Like I said in the last message, this is not a bad design but it’ll be better suited in Site Templates or WordPress.”
Link? I would like to see what it is the reviewer has commented on.
can you give me feedback according to reviewer comments. what can i do should i start html work or not.
& thanks for your feedback
no one to give reply
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Give us the preview link so we can comment on the design
“2. This is more suitable in the Site Templates category and it has potential to be approved, however it may require more improvements before it’s accepted under another category.”
Decision is solely up to you–either to code the template or not. Upon inspector’s statement above, your template has equal potential either to be accepted or not to be accepted. As simple as that.