22 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
codegrill says

I don’t know what is wrong with the reviewer team but this facebook template got rejected twice . So thought to ask community as what changes do i have to make to get it selected .

Link – http://tinyurl.com/d38fczo

So please guys help me find out as when did i go wrong . As being a starter I want to know my mistakes so that i don’t repeat them in future releases …..

So let me know .

CodeGrill

22 posts
+2 more
codegrill says

Can anyone please help me out on this facebook template …...

As i don’t under why it doesn’t meet the marketplace quality or taste …........... so if some once can please post a review on this template then it would help me a lot .

CG

434 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Jaynesh says

The design is terrible.

The template looks like something from the 90s. The drop shadows are too strong. You need to fix your padding. Your navigation is dull. Your footer is dull. Your choice of font is terrible. Some of the hover states don’t work properly.

You need to look at some of the other items in the category, and ask yourself if yours is on the same level.

You need to go back to the drawing board and start again.

22 posts
+2 more
codegrill says

The design is terrible.

The template looks like something from the 90s. The drop shadows are too strong. You need to fix your padding. Your navigation is dull. Your footer is dull. Your choice of font is terrible. Some of the hover states don’t work properly.

You need to look at some of the other items in the category, and ask yourself if yours is on the same level.

Are you sure that you have seen other designs….... ?? or are you new to this planet ???

I think that was toooo negative that you told about the design !!!!

Now can i get some views from professional one … don’t want to kid lurking around for a review …..

434 posts I love the web!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

Nice try. I just look some issues in spacing.

Check the screenshot here

22 posts
+2 more
codegrill says

Nice try. I just look some issues in spacing. Check the screenshot here

Thanks for noticing that …...

Can you tell me what else I am missing as it would really help me be a better coder …..

434 posts
+7 more
Jaynesh says

The design is terrible.

Are you sure that you have seen other designs….... ?? or are you new to this planet ???

Now can i get some views from professional one … don’t want to kid lurking around for a review …..

This is why your design won’t be accepted. You aren’t willing to take criticism. I wasn’t being negative, I was being honest. I called your design terrible and gave you a list of suggestions.

Here’s one of the facebook templates that is up for sale. http://themeforest.net/item/bonito-facebook-template/full_screen_preview/3542947

Take a good hard look at that and tell me if your template is on the same level, because you for some reason seem to think that the reviewers have gotten it wrong.

22 posts
+2 more
codegrill says

The design is terrible.

This is why your design won’t be accepted. You aren’t willing to take criticism. I wasn’t being negative, I was being honest. I called your design terrible and gave you a list of suggestions.

Here’s one of the facebook templates that is up for sale. http://themeforest.net/item/bonito-facebook-template/full_screen_preview/3542947 Take a good hard look at that and tell me if your template is on the same level, because you for some reason seem to think that the reviewers have gotten it wrong.

Sorry for being paranoid but you can under stand that i asked the review team to mention it as where I am going wrong & that’s why i was lil pissed of & that was a gud example you gave me I already viewed it this morning ….. Think i will build a new one with some mordern touch lets see how that goes …...

Still thanks for your review . But if someone can tell as what i can add to make this theme look alive just some hints if possible .

434 posts
+7 more
Jaynesh says

The design is terrible.

Here’s one of the facebook templates that is up for sale. http://themeforest.net/item/bonito-facebook-template/full_screen_preview/3542947 Take a good hard look at that and tell me if your template is on the same level, because you for some reason seem to think that the reviewers have gotten it wrong.

Sorry for being paranoid but you can under stand that i asked the review team to mention it as where I am going wrong & that’s why i was lil pissed of & that was a gud example you gave me I already viewed it this morning ….. Think i will build a new one with some mordern touch lets see how that goes …...

Still thanks for your review . But if someone can tell as what i can add to make this theme look alive just some hints if possible .

That’s ok. Maybe I was a bit too harsh as well.

At this moment don’t focus on adding anything new. Instead, try fixing the current issues.

I suggest taking it step by step.

• Fix alignment and padding issues
  • There is an issue preventing me from clicking the navigation links, This could be linked with the slider.
  • Rethink your typography
22 posts
+2 more
codegrill says

The design is terrible.

That’s ok. Maybe I was a bit too harsh as well.

At this moment don’t focus on adding anything new. Instead, try fixing the current issues.

I suggest taking it step by step.

• Fix alignment and padding issues
  • There is an issue preventing me from clicking the navigation links, This could be linked with the slider.
  • Rethink your typography

Thanks for your IMP sugesstions & sure will make the correction …..... before re-submitting

by
by
by
by
by
by