• United States
beetlesales says

Here are some of the other pages updated:

Services
Single Post (with sidebar bg)
Single Post (without sidebar bg)
Portfolio

Let me know your impressions

You haven’t changed much with this template :( It still has spacing problems and the color scheme isn’t up to par.

33 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Italy
Nemo1 says

Okay, but i’ve changed some elements like post info position, logo, overall font (was arial, now open sans). I’ve also swapped textures and went for a more professional set imo. What about these changes? Do they have no impact at all?

23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
Pentoy says

Okay, but i’ve changed some elements like post info position, logo, overall font (was arial, now open sans). I’ve also swapped textures and went for a more professional set imo. What about these changes? Do they have no impact at all?
It does, it looks better than the previous one. But still, I can’t say I like the logo and I agree with what beetlesales said, still there is a spacing problem. The color scheme could have been better
33 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Nemo1 says

I’m working on improving the color scheme at the moment, i’ll post a new version as i come up with something better. Thanks to both for your comments :)

57 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
dorbens says

Hey Nemo1,

Consider replace the social media icons.. or at least reduce its size, it’s huge. The logo is still kind of weird. Overall, you need to pay more attention the little things.

Best of luck:)

I’m working on improving the color scheme at the moment, i’ll post a new version as i come up with something better. Thanks to both for your comments :)
33 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Nemo1 says

Here i am, another attempt

Homepage new version

This is a lot closer to what i had in mind at the beginning. There is still something i am not happy with in the footer… dunno what!

1365 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

The headings of the footer are not cool… and you need to work on the input boxes , overall you need to polish it a bit more with detailing.

33 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
Nemo1 says

Ok, polished a bit overall (footer headings, input boxes)

Here

I’m not happy yet with the footer headings anyway… they do look weird. No ideas!

by
by
by
by
by
by