3 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
reaKtium says

Hey guys, I’m designing a radio website. Before you take a look, here are some things that you should know!

-I have no say over the logo design. The font is required. The color, however, can be changed.

-The navigation items under the header are locked. I cannot change whatever they say. The text under it (the “speaking” navigation), however, can be changed.

-I cannot change any of the footer text. The logo and graphical elements, however, can be changed.

-Please ignore the shadow differences, as I flattened those layers already, so I need to change the darker shadows to the one of the “stage” (25% opacity). White spots you may see along the shadow of the news box are not intentional, and look normal on the regular HTML /CSS/JS demonstration I have residing on my HDD .

So here we go!

Radio Website – Image File

I know it’s a bit “appley”.

6767 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

this its ironic don’t you think? some mods delete this thread please

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
MattSomethin says

I don’ understand why this should be deleted, he’s asking for help?

Anyway, I think the site looks really good actually! The colors all match. If you could show us the coded version, that might help a little…

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says
this its ironic don’t you think? some mods delete this thread please

What’s wrong with it?

3 posts
reaKtium says

@doru

Hey, what’s ironic? I’m just getting feedback on a site ;)

@MattSomethin

Thanks for your feedback! I got quite a list on some other sites, such as Pixel2Life and DesignerForums.co.uk, so I fixed some stuff.

As for the coded version, I’m working on that now, since I’m having a bit of trouble centering an element (no, 0 auto margins won’t work ;)). It’s also a demonstration, so it will NOT look well in Internet Explorer. The reason it’s a demonstration is so that the actual developers of the radio site have a good sense of what’s going on (let’s not mix of jQuery effects please ;)) and already have a good base to build upon and fix some bugs.

I appreciate your comment.

@Phoenix_Zero

I don’t know what’s wrong with this thread.. I was already a member since January 1st or so, but not a forum visitor. I browsed the forums, found the Site Suggestions & Feedback, and decided to post!

Oh, I think I may know why it’s ironic. Doru said it was ironic because it was a radio website, and since the first part of the forum name was “Site Suggestions…”, then he might of thought it was ironic because I already had an idea of what I wanted to do.

Anyways, thanks for your comment.

6767 posts
  • Italy
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
doru says
Oh, I think I may know why it’s ironic. Doru said it was ironic because it was a radio website, and since the first part of the forum name was “Site Suggestions…”, then he might of thought it was ironic because I already had an idea of what I wanted to do.

I sended an email to the mods explaining why this thread should be deleted, I think its ok for them because the thread its still here.

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says
I sended an email to the mods explaining why this thread should be deleted, I think its ok for them because the thread its still here.

I still don’t see why this thread should be deleted. It is not breaking the rules as far as I am concerned.

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
chrisfay says
I sended an email to the mods explaining why this thread should be deleted…

What? I’m lost…

3 posts
reaKtium says

@doru

It’s a legal radio, as it said on it’s main web page.

Let’s just focus on this website, not it’s affiliates or anything, or any songs it might play, or etc.

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+8 more
JeffreyWay Moderator says

The reason is because the site you’re building is linked to a warez site that is illegally giving away some Envato templates. I’ll be contacting you directly about this matter, reaKtium.

by
by
by
by
by
by