2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
thematized says

Hello, we recently joined themeforest and finished our first HTML template. However, its been rejected and we’re not sure what do next, if anyone could take a look, and provide any feedback at all. We’d greatly appreciate it.

http://thematized.com/oceanblue/

Cheers

529 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
kriskorn says

Hello!

You could start by posting the reviewer message, so it is easier to give feedback.
A quick glance showed some spacing/padding issues, a nicer logo could spice things up, I somewhat like the footer section, but overall graphics aren’t the best.

Best wishes,
Kris

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
thematized says

Hi Kris – Thanks for the feedback.

Reviews comments below:
Right now, I’m seeing too many issues that I can’t possibly point out what specifically needs to be fixed. So for now, look to tweak and polish this template. With improvements, I’ll hopefully be able to be more specific. For now, please use the following as guidelines:

- There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.

- Please look into how you’re using white space—both micro and macro. It needs to be intuitive, consistent and frame the content correctly in the manner you seek.

- Overall typography and visual + typographic hierarchy needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest.

- Important— try to make your theme’s design more unique. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval. Try experimenting with different layouts, placement and positioning etc

- Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the theme may just swing the decision in your favor. Right now, it doesn’t feel like a premium theme due to the lack of attention to details.

by
by
by
by
by
by