54 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
coatsrc says

Another theme that I have thought about….wondering if it would make the cut. Any thoughts?

470 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
virtuti says

Hello, it is a little bit difficult to judge right now because only two selected parts are shown. However, upon what I see now I am not sure it may pass PSD section control (if you mean to submit this template as PSD template). Looks accurate and clean but not outstanding enough.

Another thing to think over is navigation. What if an user will need 5 or 7 items to place onto the menu? It will break the balance of the navigation block. I usually avoid such structure. But you decide, of course. Wish you good luck in further work!

54 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
coatsrc says

Thanks virtuti for the help :). Did not really think about if someone wanted to add additional links to the site. Ill take a further look at the PSD section regarding one page templates to get an idea of how its supposed to look.

Any chance it could be approved as a Wordpress or html template? Eventually I wanted to make it as a Wordpress and HTML template so I am just curious.

Im currently working on it and I only have the home and portfolio pages done (still working on the about page) so based on some more research Ill go back and add more pages. I just wanted to see if I was on the right path before I get to deep into the project.

by
by
by
by
by
by