14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KotaroDesign says

Good day!

I would like to get my next and first item accepted, but unfortunately a close friend told me that something would be wrong with it. Therefor I am hoping to get some reviews here. Image: http://250kb.de/u/130124/j/UTuGsbVICcah.jpg I have listed up all of the current customizations, image 2 is the gallery and image 3 when you click on one of the images. Thanks you in advance!

76 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
UnknownDepths says

I like the narrow nature of the arrows in these sliders; and the darker transparent black behind them. These work well in my opinion. I’m thinking that somehow you may want to implement/add more of this contrasting darker black transparency with the lighter black transparency, in your sliders’ overall designs. Your design is very minimal in nature so I’m not sure how you would do this… Or if you even need to. But I feel that may add a little something to the mix.

I would also suggest changing the caption font to something that is a little more slender and representative of the other font you have used in your design. I’m thinking Century Gothic or something of that nature. Also, for the caption font, you may want to “justify” the text for a cleaner more precise distribution and feel within the area. It looks like it’s just centered right now.

Maybe adding some kind of border or vertical line to separate the caption text and computer image might work too. Perhaps this is something you can try playing with the background transparency color with (as mentioned in the first paragraph)?

Update us with your progress!

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KotaroDesign says

Thank you very much for the feedback UnknownDepths! I will get to work right now to fix it.

by
by
by
by
by
by