4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

PMSL at the sneaky sneakyness ( sure that was in a film ;) )

:D

69 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MassiveMotion says

There was a author, who ONLY followed female authors, dang if i can remember his name. Was quite funny to see his profile tho.,
I guess you mean him :)

Rofl that is funny xD

188 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia
SwanSong says

Female authors are easy to spot, they usually have pink or pastel colors in their avatar ;)
:)

+1 :)

569 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
FlossieWood says

Well I think it shows how few females there are here that the men have hijacked the thread!!!

977 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

Women are hiding behind nicknames and false pictures because men have the tendency to not buy items written/designed by women lol

18 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
vokeiartz says

Lol so true @FlossieWood

4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

Women are hiding behind nicknames and false pictures because men have the tendency to not buy items written/designed by women lol

It’s probably because men’s brains are bigger than women’s brains.. so logically makes sense to buy items designed/built by men….

p.s. just kidding by the way :P:D (just a lot more male authors I think!)

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ingridk says

female author here too :)

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

There was a author, who ONLY followed female authors, dang if i can remember his name. Was quite funny to see his profile tho.,
8-)

haha, there is also another author who does that :D

40 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
maskeenan says

I guess you mean him :)

Haha :D looks like a model agency on the bottom of his page. :D

I’ll click them all. lol

Hihihi…, I think he will also be my follower if I display megan Fox’s picture on as my profile, :D

by
by
by
by
by
by