2032 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
+9 more
UJ-pro
says

I have no doubt there are more female authors out there than we might think. It’s not a dating site, ...

... so far … :D

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

I have no doubt there are more female authors out there than we might think. It’s not a dating site, ...
... so far … :D

DateDune… coming soon! :D

146 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 7
+8 more
expressodesign
says

here I am :)

107 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Freebie
+5 more
Freeative
says

There are tons of authors that are females here. I am one of them, part of a larger team. I’m a professional graphic designer, photographer and part of the coding team. I honestly think you would be surprised at the female presence here.
Totally Agree with you , Rely I’m surprised ,,there are alot of amzing and professionals females authors in Envato !! Maybe some of Them are best Than male authors ;HAHA I mean wealthy :D ,Like elemis HeckSarah expressodesign and also I see That there are Plenty Of Stuffs in envato are femals !! RESPECT
199 posts Less is more
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+8 more
DesignDistrict
says

There are tons of authors that are females here. I am one of them, part of a larger team. I’m a professional graphic designer, photographer and part of the coding team. I honestly think you would be surprised at the female presence here.
Totally Agree with you , Rely I’m surprised ,,there are alot of amzing and professionals females authors in Envato !! Maybe some of Them are best Than male authors ;HAHA I mean wealthy :D ,Like elemis HeckSarah expressodesign and also I see That there are Plenty Of Stuffs in envato are femals !! RESPECT

There are alot of us here :) that haven’t responded to this thread.

112 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
gassh
says

Present!!!! from mexico!!

88 posts
  • Bundle Boss
  • Author Level 3
  • Morocco
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
Brainart
says

+1
1168 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
+4 more
TanyDi
says

Smiles from Bulgaria :-)

107 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Freebie
+5 more
Freeative
says

There are alot of us here :) that haven’t responded to this thread.
+1 Agree
107 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Freebie
+5 more
Freeative
says

Smiles from Bulgaria :-)
Yeah TanyDi you’re a Famous :D
by