755 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
skyplugins says

Hello people,

I’ve just found this website and need an invitation desperately. Could I kindly ask to send me one if you have an account? Please shoot it to yuppieee at gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

2201 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ArikB says

I’d rather not actually. ffffound is a great site and the reason that they are so great is because THEY select who they allow access to their website.

Needless to say, I don’t have one.

Why do you want an invitation? You can view and save the content freely, do you feel that you have that much to add? Then just send in your application.

755 posts
+5 more
skyplugins says

Well, I don’t think that I can view the content freely. Are you sure about that? I’m having problems time to time viewing the content. The images are not visible sometimes.

7390 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

i hate this invitation thing and the sites that do this sort of things, yes even google did it(and I hate them)

maybe you should try this advice and let ffffound die

3868 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

whats so special about ffffound, this is the first time ive heard of it, so i went to look and TBH i see nothing special whatsoever, they are just arrogant with their ‘invite only’ system IMO .

755 posts
+5 more
skyplugins says
whats so special about ffffound

I think it’s about the quality of the images people share. I thought that only invited users would be able to see the complete content and that’s why requested an invitation. As I said in my previous message, I was not able to see the images at certain times of the day. Anyway, this might be a problem on my side. Hey, nothing so special about it but it’s still cool. The images are above the average.

114 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Mexico
  • Won a competition
+5 more
fractma says

Hey Lydian, well I’ve being looking for an invitation for more that a year and a half, I already apply to one with a direct mail to them, try to wait in line in so many forums so anyone can share an invitation with me, but nothing really helps… I really suggest you to try another image bookmarking service, because I think that FFFFound! is just a place to stay for some minutes and then try to find some inspiration out of there…

2309 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+5 more
theflyingtinman says
whats so special about ffffound, this is the first time ive heard of it, so i went to look and TBH i see nothing special whatsoever, they are just arrogant with their ‘invite only’ system IMO .

I believe it’s more of a marketing ploy than arrogance. When Google did it look how quickly Gmail became the de-facto standard for web-based email, and even gained an air of respectability for business use. If Google had tried to launch Gmail by simply advertising yet another web-based email service with (at the time) 1Gb of storage how fast would people have abandoned their long-established Hotmail and Yahoo accounts? It was all about creating a buzz.

...I’ve just found this website and need an invitation desperately.
...Hey, nothing so special about it but it’s still cool. ...

See how well it works? ;) “Nothing special” .. but “desperate” to be a part of it :)

Just like Google did, they probably plan to keep the number of invitations floating around limited in the hope that the buzz will reaches a fever pitch. With Gmail people started trading invites for services, goods and even money!. Then they will slowly ramp up the availability of invites to reel in all the fish they have “desperately” wriggling on their hooks. ;) The trick may work a second time around but people are probably wise to it after Gmail was still “invitation only” more than three years after launching .. but with invitations issued faster than people were using them by then; even a new user received 50 invitations on sign-up!

162 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
socreative says

never knew that site existed, looked at it and a minute after i closed the window i forgot about it.. who needs an invite to this site anywaY? are you just trying to get your name out there for your site’s SEO purposes?

2201 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ArikB says

ffffound is my main source for inspiration, I love it and I view it every day. I have no issues viewing the content, never had. I can see everything.

The invite system has nothing to do with marketing, this isn’t a site aimed at profit imo.

It’s an image bookmarking site, developers will generally have no interest into it.

by
by
by
by
by
by