• Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
Is seems that a lot of people want a time machine. :P

You can travel to the future.

This is not a science fiction but a science fact and in no way disobeys with the laws of physics.

You just need to travel really fast or spend some time in the vicinity of a high gravitational object like a black hole.

Its to the past where you cant go (at least not according to our current understanding of space and time).

For all those in love in this subject I very much recommend watching this:

http://www.amazon.com/Einsteins-Relativity-Quantum-Revolution-Non-Scientists/dp/1565855655

Time travel into the future indeed is true, although would you really want to go into the future knowing you wouldn’t be able to go back or what the world would be like?

I think most of the people that want a time machine want to go back in time, which is unfortunately impossible.

6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says
actually, that is (no disrespect here) a not very clever thing to say.

actually is not me that said that ;) check this out:

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/in-no-time

It is not a declaration but dilemma we have in general also (even before hitting the edge due to results of experiements). We live with so many of such dilemmas! The words and the meaning we attach to it itself has so much of impact on understanding of even already proven things.

1113 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+14 more
3alisha says

Electricity 24 hours a day :crying: :depressed: :impatient:

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
Pandebus says
actually, that is (no disrespect here) a not very clever thing to say.

actually is not me that said that ;) check this out:

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/in-no-time

basically what they are saying here is that at some point it doesn’t matter how long something takes because it is so short, so something would have an indefinite time, making time unnecessary, thus they come to the conclusion that time may not exist at that scale just like when you come to a certain distance, a ver, very, very small distance, nothing can be so small, because there simply isn’t a particle that is smaller than a certain size, so that smallest particle just exists, with all the smaller sizes becoming irrelevant, to then say that our 3 dimensions don’t exist is a possibility, because at that size, they don’t have any meaning, for at that scale something is there, or it isn’t.

plus, personally the article doesn’t seem to be very professionaly made to me (of course, this is just the feeling I get when reading it, and it might be wrong) as they use too many fancy names and titles, and they use the same kind of language one might expect from something like discovery channel (which is a very interesting channel, but it makes science popular, which is good for the general public, but one shouldn’t base any scientific discussion on what they say, as it does not go into any detail, and you’ll find yourself not being able to defend their statements)

erm, but that’s of course just what I think, and being 15 me don’t think many people care all that much about what I think XD

oh, and if I could choose a fictional character I’d like to be, i’ve always wanted to be a tigerman, a bit like here (and I like da music ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezz6PnQOohU)

@3alisha: what?! you have to stay a bit realistic here, so don’t go saying weird things like that :P

1246 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
+4 more
zefs says

A forum marketplace where post count equals money and there is none to moderate it

:p

3007 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Goa’uld :D

688 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+3 more
_rg_ says

I wish nobody knows what war means.

694 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
HaziqMir says

All of you have really admirable desires. Time Travel, Teleportation, Pokemons…

I read all the comments one by one and believe me, I’m getting a headache for real :D If I only understood what you guys are talking about. You have got good knowledge of time travel but to receive a badge from the Envato Staff, answer this question:

Is it possible to travel back in time to the past? Then prevent the marriage of my mom and dad? :P

694 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
HaziqMir says

At least, teleportation seems real for now. There is exchange of followers between my personal and design related Twitter account

And for those of you, who don’t know – Time Travel is possible and some people have done it. Yes, you heard it right. Someday, on the marketplace forums, you’ll get a chance to try it out!

And regarding PEACE , until we have people like Rncttr, Tean, Pandebus and VF who make people take Paracetamol in high doses, there can never be peace :D

17 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
odick says

I want a 3D Computer like on Iron Man movie :D

by
by
by
by