8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Panos_ART says
Hello. i dont know what to do. this is my 5th project that was rejected. http://youtu.be/Sg2TKcLB55g What is your opinion? Its ok to reject? what about this file? http://youtu.be/avKXBHPIUK0 please tell me, im in the stage to delete my account, i believe that videohive doing something else with rejected files..
8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Panos_ART says

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
dziin says

Hi there,

I would guess that maybe these two projects might be a little too “niche” perhaps. I liked the first one a lot more than the second, i thought the second was a little much on the “shake” – i did notice that both the projects only really had one or two movements (nice as they were) perhaps maybe some variety. A few more scene options in the first one, a few different broken patterns and movements for the second one.. Also i thought the light sweep on the second project needed to be on each piece of “glass” not just the one, and probably only once would be a little more realistic. But that is just my opinion, this stuff is all so subjective. Good luck!

8 posts
Panos_ART says

@dziin . Hi , Thanks for the reply.

I did not understund really what “niche” means, but nevermind.

I agrree with almost everything that you said , i didnt notice all that by myself. . So maybe i will add the stuff that you suggest and upload again the files. Do you think that those projects deserves the extra work? As i said its the 5th file in a arow that was rejected.

Thanks for the feedback.

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
dziin says

Sorry, “niche” as in a quite specific target market.

I think they have potential yes, but perhaps you might like to chat to envato support (by submitting a support ticket) and getting some more information from the reviewer.

I guess, what I mean, is if it was rejected not on “technical” grounds, but because they think it is too “specific” to sell to a lot of people – spending hours on it might not actually make any difference. I hope that makes sense :)

8 posts
Panos_ART says

Sorry, “niche” as in a quite specific target market.

I think they have potential yes, but perhaps you might like to chat to envato support (by submitting a support ticket) and getting some more information from the reviewer.

I guess, what I mean, is if it was rejected not on “technical” grounds, but because they think it is too “specific” to sell to a lot of people – spending hours on it might not actually make any difference. I hope that makes sense :)

Thanks again for your reply. I get your point. I didnt know that i can contact with the reviewer, that is important .I will do that first an then i decide what to do. Thank you and have a nice day and good sellings !!!

by
by
by
by
by
by