4189 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Envato team says

On it!
Thanks! My fingers were starting to bleed :P

Problem solved! Forum clean and shiny! :P

Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Envato team says

There’s more than just one account, I noticed 9 different ones so far :|

They have been taken care of! :)

131 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
ram64 says

If a post gets tagged as with a spam id… the owner will have his rights removed from forum posting until a reviewer checks it. done! :P

+1

Also a captcha for when a user posts in a time interval less than X could be useful. Or simply a limitation on starting threads in a X time interval.

8226 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

We have some new spam changes that are coming shortly :)

we need em! :)

5335 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We need them right the hell now! :P Woke up the Dev and we’re looking at it now.

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Puny Bot! :) Call Hulk :D

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

We’ve already recruited The Hulk and even Superman for that matter, but the spammers just don’t stop. They are persistent and not afraid of ‘em. I think we need to call in the Green Lantern and Captain America too.

Travis, you on calling them to help out? :)

5335 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

So far it’s me and Ibby trying to hold back the zombie invasion. So far I’ve already shot him in the leg so that I can get away.

192 posts Test Subject at Envato Science
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+6 more
Ibby Envato team says

So far it’s me and Ibby trying to hold back the zombie invasion. So far I’ve already shot him in the leg so that I can get away.

You traitor! right now one is eating my hand, I’m typing this with one hand only, disabling with one hand only! This is EN VA TO ! HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

+14 more
Enabled Envato team says

You traitor! right now one is eating my hand, I’m typing this with one hand only, disabling with one hand only! This is EN VA TO ! HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!

HA-OOH!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by