• Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

That would be great to be done by Envato too, it has alot more power than all of us and takes quite a large share out of our work.

Yes of course it would be great but you know how things are changing at the moment. I guess the focus are more on other “parts” at the moment. Authors can take that in their own hands – Envato could also contribute to it. But such a “foundation” could also have some more advantages. Many big companies or branches having such a system already – it’s called “union” (company union, worker union,...).

But however, it’s just a thought… :)

1405 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

I decided to NEVER provide support for Russians and Russian speaking countries, because piracy is beyond my power.

:(

1673 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

I decided to NEVER provide support for Russians and Russian speaking countries, because piracy is beyond my power.

They all admitted they downloaded from file sharing first, and said they purchased for support, and support is not guaranteed in any case. Very bad.

I think Envato has a guy or two fighting piracy on regular basis, can anyone from Envato shed some light on this?

As you can see, it’s not enough.. I mean how does Envato business work after all? Few reviewers, few devs and a ton of cashiers… and one or two guys fighting piracy? I mean come on… Envato should be the KILLER with all the zombie sites, and all hosting companies should know us, and filter their websites or even change their policy to only allow good content and not piracy.

I don’t like we act like losers with the real losers who are the cheaters and their counterparts..

I was expecting great support from Envato, but we only get this..

1405 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

They all admitted they downloaded from file sharing first, and said they purchased for support, and support is not guaranteed in any case. Very bad.

All the 155 million native speaking Russians admitted to have stolen your themes? :O That’s very bad indeed! How bad people are these Russians!

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

All the 155 million native speaking Russians admitted to have stolen your themes? :O That’s very bad indeed! How bad people are these Russians.

All people apologising for bad EN, they are Russians, they all admitted downloading from warez, and purchased for support. It’s so easy to find them.. just 2 or 3 questions. I don’t know if 150mil Russians are like this, but my conclusion is about to get final.

1405 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

All the 155 million native speaking Russians admitted to have stolen your themes? :O That’s very bad indeed! How bad people are these Russians.
All people apologising for bad EN, they are Russians, they all admitted downloading from warez, and purchased for support. It’s so easy to find them.. just 2 or 3 questions. I don’t know if 150mil Russians are like this, but my conclusion is about to get final.

As a Russian speaking person, I apologize for my bad English then. And as you can see I have a badge that says that I have purchased up to 50 items, and no, I have not stolen any of your themes. :)

• Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

As a Russian speaking person, I apologize for my bad English then. And as you can see I have a badge that says that I have purchased up to 50 items, and no, I have not stolen any of your themes. :)

You didn’t need one yet. It goes like this: I have some clients who purchased multiple licenses for many of my templates, I have great respect for them and I even provide more advanced support in their case. I have never had such a pleasure with SLAVIC / Russians people so far. I tend to think that is not possible, it’s just their culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2NfqPsls2Y
1405 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

You didn’t need one yet. (...) I have never had such a pleasure with SLAVIC / Russians people so far. I tend to think that is not possible, it’s just their culture.

I beg your pardon?! Are you implying that if I needed one of your items I would steal it just because I speak Russian? I was born in Moldova and I speak Russian, and I ensure you that in our culture they do not teach us to steal. I needed many themes and other templates for my own sites, and as you can see on my badge, I bought them! Please be careful about sayings things like these.

939 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

U’re being nationalist. What about Russians that buys your theme and asking for support? He won’t get one only because there are a lot of thieves from Russia?

What would you tell to him? “Sorry, I don’t like your culture so I won’t give you support”?

292 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
crossroad says

You didn’t need one yet. It goes like this: I have some clients who purchased multiple licenses for many of my templates, I have great respect for them and I even provide more advanced support in their case. I have never had such a pleasure with SLAVIC / Russians people so far. I tend to think that is not possible, it’s just their culture.

wow.. dnp_theme. You’re not going anywhere in life with this attitude.

by
by
by
by
by
by