Hi there, I tried opening this after effects file in cs6 and the lights.mov file is corrupted and will not import. I have no idea how to contact the creator – can anyone help?Here is the file that I am talking about: http://videohive.net/item/lower-third/3422763?sso?WT.ac=portfolio_item&WT.seg_1=portfolio_item&WT.z_author=bireylulgunu
Actually if anyone has any beginner tutorials for how to render a lower thirds template like this and import it into premiere pro I would really appreciate it.
Hi liveproper, send me email via my profile page and i will send you the tutorial how to render lower thirds.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
If lights.mov is a file that comes with the template, you can contact directly the author using the form in the lower right on author’s profile page (http://videohive.net/user/bireylulgunu ) and ask him to help you. I think that if the mov file is corrupted he can send it to you again.