2204 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Ok so here it is. My template got rejected, then fixed some issues re uploaded it and got soft rejected for not having a PDF version of my help file. So i created a PDF reuploaded it then got soft rejected saying i did not include html files. My templates run only one html file which is the index.html. I also have 5 php files that run the contact form and a reservation form. The reviewer said that i have to include the html version and if i want to include the php files i can. The file has been held by the review team since friday and i have no clue why. I already opened a ticked and it was answered after the first rejection but now a week later my file is still in limbo not knowing why or what.

Could any staff member look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Lester

1525 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Guess something is seriously wrong for past 10 days or so since there are a lot of complaints popin out. Would be cool getting some official response. But for the past few days we have to have Halloween in consideration, other than that it is strange.

2204 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Well usually i have no problems but this one is a strange one since i fixed everything.

I just do not understand how they would miss the index.html file and think that it’s a php template when it’s not. As i said the php files just run my reservation form and contact form. The template is still run by the index.html. I checked the zip file that i uploaded and all the files are there including the index.html. It seems like that they must have missed it or for some odd reason the html file is not there.

No idea at this point, and as i said it’s been held by the review team since friday which is weird.

Cheers

Lester

1525 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Well as we all do they do not do all of that much reviewing on weekend on which I do agree.

2204 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

Yeah it’s not about the weekend or not but i got no emails about the file being held by the review team.

Also I let them know about the situation meaning the html file and the php files for the forms and they rejected it again after i explained that the template has an html file.

Cheers

Lester

2204 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Well here. Here is the preview on line, obviously the index.html is there. The download file is exactly the same minus the songs, images that are only for the preview.

http://lementstudios.com/little_rock

If it did not have an html file the page would not work right?

Cheers

Lester

2204 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

This post could be locked. Got everything sorted out.

Thanks Ivor

by
by
by
by
by
by