79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Mazuza says

need help! my template was rejected twice because of missing files. I collected my template files in one folder. when I open Template there is no missed any files. but VH said that there are 3 files missed http://cl.ly/image/3c000v233O2u check screenshot

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

need help! my template was rejected twice because of missing files. I collected my template files in one folder. when I open Template there is no missed any files. but VH said that there are 3 files missed http://cl.ly/image/3c000v233O2u check screenshot

Check for weird names… names that start with a dot or a space or similar. I think most of the reviewers review on Mac and the difference in the file system may throw up an error where a PC doesn’t see one.

Also, check manually that the files were copied during the collect, and open the collected Ae file as a final double check.

79 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Mazuza says

I have already cheked file names. everything is okay. In folder Project Elements is everything good. there are all files which I collected. I have PC and maybe Reviewer had Mac or different file system… and it was reason for missed files. Now I’m uploading Changed Zip. can check it?

79 posts
+1 more
Mazuza says

I Submited Files for Review now.

DsignProductions
DsignProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
413 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
DsignProductions says

Right click on the missing files in your project panel (screenshot). Replace footage, file and replace by the one in your folder project.

1550 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

Very strange. If you want delete everything in project except envatologo-edit.png, collect, zip and send me to check it.

5076 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

is the screenshot from you or from the reviewer?

79 posts
+1 more
Mazuza says

Very strange. If you want delete everything in project except envatologo-edit.png, collect, zip and send me to check it.

My template is already queued. I Submited Files for Review 2 hours ago

79 posts
+1 more
Mazuza says

yes screenshot is sent by reviewer

79 posts
+1 more
Mazuza says

In my computer is everything okey. I open my template without without any missing files. I replace missed files.Then I make new collect on other folder. and now I don’t know if it works or not?! maybe felt_tips is right (I think most of the reviewers review on Mac and the difference in the file system may throw up an error where a PC doesn’t see one) <<< mean this

by
by
by
by
by
by