68 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
TopQuality says

I see similar files as mine but with less features costing MORE then my files. every file i upload I state a price and why. If i need to show links I will watch. is it because you judge my name because its close to “Great quality”...

I love flash I am starting to make something everyday now and the pricing i thought was just 1 mistake but its horrible. this file is good yet it has to be bought 10 times before i make 2.50…

My File priced 1 pitty dollar. http://www.flashden.net/item/club-scene/8655 This has 2 different backgrounds easy to change, organized, shows how to control movieclips from different movieclips.

Simliar file priced 2 Dollars http://www.flashden.net/item/girls-disco/8373 1 background about 6 movieclips involved, no interaction like mine.

TELL ME WHY ?

Please look at both and post what you think on this thread if you think my file should be worth more post on my file page.

410 posts
  • Argentina
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Random says

Yours is a bit laggy, you should increment the frame rate

68 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
TopQuality says

a simple change what else though do you think its worth just a dollar? compared to the other file…

26 posts
MrTed says

The reason is your work is just simple frame by frame animation, and not particularly good. I don’t think you’ll find many animations pricing more than $3. If you wanna make cash look at the most popular files and create something similar.

535 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
seifip says

Well to me the second file seems to be more advanced… But I haven’t seend the fla’s…

68 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
TopQuality says

okay my file is atleast worth 2 dollars thats all Im saying… i dont know if you know anything about flash if say frame by frame animation… you have to use frames in animation… lol my files frame rate is kinda slow… so are u :P

68 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
TopQuality says
Well to me the second file seems to be more advanced… But I haven’t seend the fla’s…

Noooooooooo Not you 2 seifip Okay fine thats it ( i respect seifip ) I wont fight the price anymore what a waste of an hour….

68 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
TopQuality says

seifip: did you change the lights on my file? like cmon… !!!!!!!!!!!

2576 posts
  • Community Ambassador
  • Community Manager
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
+15 more
scottwills Staff says

Hey guys, please remember that you should contact support@flashden.net if you have any questions about file pricing. We do read all the messages we receive. :-)

Also, please note that FlashDen approvers have an official pricing guideline/structure we work from when we approve files, we don’t just clutch a number from the air, and we absolutely do not hold any prejudice against ANY of our users. It’s the contributions from ALL of our members that makes FlashDen rock. :-)

So again, if anyone thinks a file is unfairly priced, let us know so we can investigate. Many thanks! :-)

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

ok, went to edit, and accidentally deleted my comment…

so…pretty much what Willis said. If you feel your file has been priced wrong, write support and I’m sure they will try to accommodate you.

by
by
by
by
by
by