168 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • India
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
sharegokul says

Hi friends. My 1-4 projects were rejected. Even last week i had upload one project that was rejected.you can watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxCC57pPBoQ. pls help me to avoid rejections in future.

504 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
NoizMan says

I am not a designer. It looks pretty good to me :) The viewer sends an e-mail explaining the reasons of rejection. It may help you for your future projects. As a musician, I can say that I really like the tracks that you’ve picked for your work.

Good luck :)

168 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

thank you for your reply

127 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ashcat says

Hi Sharegokul

I think the projects look ok, but they seem to look very similar to the presets available inside after effects.

I hope that doesn’t sound rude of me to say so as i am yet to have a project accepted myself :-p (1 rejected, 1 being processed, 1 in production)

I looked at my last one after it was rejected and after being extra self critical i actually agreed with their decision and i think that by doing so will make my current project much better. (i hope)

Cheers

220 posts
  • India
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
MotionMAX says

The reviewer will send a message for reason right what they said

168 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

The reviewer will send a message for reason right what they said
Unfortunately your submission Animated Text isn’t quite ready for VideoHive and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Looks like really basic text on blank background with standard Text animation pressets applied. This can’t be considered professional template project. Besides visually it doesn’t leave professional impression.

When you create template project you need to create something that either uses advanced techniques, something that is time consuming to make and would save a lot of time for the buyer or something that uses advanced visual effects that makes even simple things look outstanding.

168 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

Hi Sharegokul

I think the projects look ok, but they seem to look very similar to the presets available inside after effects.

I hope that doesn’t sound rude of me to say so as i am yet to have a project accepted myself :-p (1 rejected, 1 being processed, 1 in production)

I looked at my last one after it was rejected and after being extra self critical i actually agreed with their decision and i think that by doing so will make my current project much better. (i hope)

Cheers
Thanks friend for ur reply :)
53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CINEMULTIC says

Hi! Tell me please: 1. All works one author can check always one person? 2. How do I know who checked throw out the job?

199 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Australia
footagecentral says

I’m not much of a designer… I do more stock footage stuff..: maybe change it slightly and trip load it!!! – from footage central

53 posts
  • Exclusive Author
CINEMULTIC says

Excellent … Want earn – do plagiarism ))).... .. joke, perhaps with a share of truth

by
by
by
by
by
by