• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
indieground says

This is the item that was rejected

http://img821.imageshack.us/i/previewminimalposter.jpg/

and here’s the reason:

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your file. Though there may not be anything wrong with your file, we have plenty of this file type already. This doesn’t mean we won’t ever accept another file like this, it just means that if you want to upload one, you’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have. Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it. Please refer to the following article to see what kind of file we do and don’t need: http://wiki.envato.com/selling/tips-selling/graphicriver-files-we-need-and-dont-need/. Thanks for your understanding.

Help..

482 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+3 more
IncredibleWand says

The reviewer wanted you to know that there isn’t anything wrong with your file but there are allready a lot of posters/flyers on the marketplace. They simply want to avoid the marketplace filling up with files that look so much alike.

If you want to get your poster/flyer file get accepted on Graphicriver you have to design something that has something special, something you don’t see in other files. In this case i think you have to be more creative when designing it.

Let me show you one of my favourites :

http://graphicriver.net/item/myflyer-party-celebration-flyer/122625

Hope this helps :D

1108 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bangladesh
WonderArt says

I got same massage too for one of my file … okay .. there is many files like yours …. they are saying that … you have to work on it for make it unique or different from others. ... Same items is not good for sellers and market place …. they didnt make much sells … recently I seeing that all are giving force to design tamplet … mostly in business card and fliers … so it becoming tougher day by day … work on it make some change …. hope it will accept soon … :) Good luck.

200 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
indieground says

yes, i understand!

but everyday i see new business cards and flyers got accepted that are not so original.. that’s why i didn’t understand why my flyer got rejected, and also i don’t see too many flyers templates!

well, what i have to say? i’ll keep working :-)

1108 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bangladesh
WonderArt says

really ….. my mistake … sorry …

Keep working … best of luck …. :)

by