1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
semihcagatay says

Hi. My last two projects receted. I build a project. Waiting for approval of the project for a week. The reason is rejected without specifying the project. Staff sent the same message to two projects. This is reason for rejection; “The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.”

Mr. Staff! I’m doing business with this site. Earn money through this site. Please tell me my wrong? Tell me if there is something missing. Tell me if there is something wrong. Why reject the project?

My friends. Please tell whether the project deserves rejection.

This is preview of my project: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S44Sj_Oeomg

7390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

this is interesting. you can try to minimize those layer styles. and/or play with the opacity layers. the white bevel is too big.

you will need a nicer background and probably you should get rid of the depth of field.

Play with the transitions. Now is just a s shape from left to right. Make them more liquid and diverse.

The textures somewhat don’t look right, work a little more on them. Also the colors should be more “candy” is too grey now

It needs some work but I like the idea. Good luck

5097 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

It’s quite a nice original idea, but given the kooky idea, I find the rest of the design kind of flat and neutral… some funky colors and design elements would help this a lot, as would some more interesting lighting / camera work. At the moment, it sort of exists between a naturalistic 3D world and a graphical 2D world. I find that it isn’t firmly in one camp or another and that jars somewhat.

To sum up… nice idea, good choice of music, design lacking somewhat, execution lacks a little finesse.

745 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Also this should have been submitted around valentines day.

by
by
by
by
by
by