54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kraftives says

Hi, I would like to draw your attention towards my items that I keeping uploading. Yesterday I have uploaded a single page PSD template http://demo-envisiontechno.com/demo/webby/ and its rejected

I would like to know what exactly wrong , is it typographly, style , features or what else. I hope you guys will help me out publish my first item online

Looking for your positive reply, Adnan

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I like the ironic slogan you have there: “Deliver creative ideas with 0% rejection”.

As far as I know, the psd area needs top notch attention to detail. So you need to use awesome fonts, pixel perfect alignments and artwork with consistent style.
Personally I don’t like the fonts you used, especially for the default text. The bubble thumbs don’t seem to fit in the same geometric artwork idea. Same as with the graphics near the monitor (the gears and the pencils). And I don’t like the shadow effects for the titles. The icons graphics have inconsistent style.

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

your design is not bad and not too old. the problem is it look like not so many buyer will like it. in other word , it’s very weird!

simple more a bit , crazy less , you will get success!

248 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
dwhitmore says

I think your design just gave me a headache.

by
by
by
by
by
by