I’m about to place a file on the queue, but I’m unsure of the right way to link it.
I need the users to be redirected to another server when they click on the file preview (like many other files here). I searched the upload instructions and the forums but could not find any solution…
Thanks in advance
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- United States
Haven’t you already provided a redirection link to another server in previous submissions? .. just make the preview.swf (without html) as a correctly sized image with a click action on it that redirects like the link in your CMS XL Preview.
The situation I had before was different. The user opens the template here and then he may visit an external link.
Anyway I understood what you said and I’ll just create a swf file redirecting to the external link. Thanks for the speedy reply!