4641 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I know we aren’t supposed to link to specific products in the forums but I’m trying to get an issue resolved that is costing us sales. Our product [link removed] somehow had the main files, and the preview files removed… and not by us. Buyers are trying to purchase the file, but just get an error saying “Content could not be loaded”. We have re-uploaded files and submitted an update to hopefully get this resolved but the queue is taking a really long time (for an update). Is there any way we can get someone to look into this to get is resolved right away? It’s already been 3 days since we noticed this… I have also submitted a support ticket, but I’m guessing that approach would take a few days more to get resolved.

Please help!

135 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

Have you tried tweeting to the support guys? @envato_support Sometimes can help a little quicker.

1036 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+10 more
Parallelus says

Have you tried tweeting to the support guys? @envato_support Sometimes can help a little quicker.

Just my opinion, but having to “tweet” for support is the stupidest thing ever. I think the idea of doing support via Twitter is ridiculous. They have a support ticket system and @digitalscience is an elite author. There is a dedicated contact person for you because you’re elite. Email Dan and he’ll take care of you. I know he’s still in bed because of the time in Australia, but surely there are more efficient methods than using Twitter for support. Please make the madness end and stop requiring a tweet for faster responses to support tickets.

end rant;

4641 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Tweeting isn’t ideal I agree ;) anyways we have been contacted by support and resent an update via email, it’s 1:00am in Australia, so will probably be sorted out in the next 12hrs hopefully.

Not sure what happened there, file was approved and sold several times, and then we got reports that buyers couldn’t purchase the files because it says “The content could not be loaded” which I’ve never seen before. Anyways thanks for the help!

5388 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Tweeting Support has never been the recommended or desired method for getting Support. In truth we’d prefer not to try and jump the queue at all :)

I believe it’s become popular because of the backlog of tickets and our old support ticket system’s way of inefficiently handling the order and importance of tickets. With our new ticket system we’re very much hoping to run the entire process through the single system rather than suggesting that users need to reach out using social media channels.

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Tweeting Support has never been the recommended

umm I’ve seen tons of support team member/community leaders suggesting to tweet for faster support responses….

5971 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Quite sad that Purchase button errors have to wait on the same queue of usual support.

3+ days waiting is too much for a new item. Hope the item will be positioned back to home page after fixing the error.

Suggestion: How about closing the twitter support and adding 24/7 live support? Or no twitter at all.

4641 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

Quite sad that Purchase button errors have to wait on the same queue of usual support.

Is there such a thing as Purchase button errors? Still trying to figure out what would cause this issue.

5971 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Is there such a thing as Purchase button errors? Still trying to figure out what would cause this issue.

:D

I meant the support queue isn’t segregated in a detailed manner to set autotomatic priority.

If something like this available on support page, then it is possible to set a priority:

Selling > Item Page Errors>

Anyway, as long as there is 2 weekend holidays, the support will always struggle people. We are selling 24/7 but…

1036 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+10 more
Parallelus says

With our new ticket system we’re very much hoping to run the entire process through the single system rather than suggesting that users need to reach out using social media channels.

I was overstating when I said, “stop requiring a tweet for faster responses” because I know it’s not required. I’m not even blaming Envato for this, it’s a culture that resulted from long support time I think.

Great to hear that the new system is working towards a better workflow.

by
by
by
by
by
by