I had 1 year in the Philippines. Balut is great. It looks terrible but taste good. None of my foreign friends could eat it or even watch it when i was eat it. I found sweet sausages are more disgusting to me.
Yes, I admire that you had 1 year there – most I had was 14 days visit each time!
My wife misses her family.
Thanks for Skype and Calling Cards!!
I dont like Dinuguan, because we cook the blood in different way. We use plenty onion and black pepper, and fried in a big pot with oil or fat. Salt only after when it’s fried. Otherwise its gonna be juicy which is not good. So this not dinuguan, but very similar
^^Wow, that looks like worth a try!!^^
- Envato Staff
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- United States
- Referred between 10 and 49 users