When I’ll be on 100k sales, I’ll make 50 threads per each day.
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
By the way , why any buyer doesn’t open a thread like I’ve just purchased my 100th item
We especially need this kind of threads.
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Not a 1 of april, but still funny i think all topics like that should be deleted, they are useless.
Actually I was thinking the same as you before. I was really cheesed off of all this “1000k Sales” Topics. But now I have my first item here on the market and it feels really different. You’re following your sales and you’re really feeling it, now I can share the emotions about such threads
And I don’t think I have to mention that such threads also could have a little marketing impact through which its possible to generate some sales as well.
As you have opt-in to be an exclusive author but still have no item here for sale I would simply recommend to be patient – you’ll see how things can change as soon as you have something in your portfolio here . Probably you’ll also want to share your milestones then
To be honest I also think these type of topics are really cheap and cheesy ,to grab everyone’s attention and say : – Hey people look at me! But after all, :)) Forum = discussion , debate. What can we say other than congratulating.. everyone ;))
I want to make one using an arbitrary number. “Finally! 133 sales!!!!” lol
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furr – angry kitty, grumpy kitty, purr purr purr…