1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

I personally have a Droid X rooted, overclocked to 1.3GHz, running Fission ROM with 2.2 and I’m loving it.

I would highly recommend going with an Android device over the iPhone any day of the week. Owning an iPhone is like driving a Ferrari in a city with a 20mph speed limit.

1799 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BroOf says

I personally have a Droid X rooted, overclocked to 1.3GHz, running Fission ROM with 2.2 and I’m loving it. I would highly recommend going with an Android device over the iPhone any day of the week. Owning an iPhone is like driving a Ferrari in a city with a 20mph speed limit.

This was the best comparison ever :)

675 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+11 more
cudazi Envato team says

I personally have a Droid X rooted, overclocked to 1.3GHz, running Fission ROM with 2.2 and I’m loving it. I would highly recommend going with an Android device over the iPhone any day of the week. Owning an iPhone is like driving a Ferrari in a city with a 20mph speed limit.

Haha, awesome…

To be honest, I probably would have got an iPhone if we had decent AT&T service but I’m more than happy with my Droid (original). Many of the 3rd party apps aren’t quite as polished as I would like but they get the job done.

I would LOVE to get into developing apps, one of the many things on my wish list. :)

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

It’s true that Android’s UI is no where near as polished as iOS’s but more and more developers are making apps for Android now that it’s gaining popularity and the numbers show it. 2011 will be a fantastic year for Android as the majority of iOS’s best developers will release apps for Android.

Can’t wait. :)

854 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

One thing that i hate:

No paid apps in my country!
That really s*

There must be hack for this

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

It’s true that Android’s UI is no where near as polished as iOS’s but more and more developers are making apps for Android now that it’s gaining popularity and the numbers show it. 2011 will be a fantastic year for Android as the majority of iOS’s best developers will release apps for Android. Can’t wait. :)

true, but thats why android is free, it’s not a fancy bling bling thing ring-a-ding like iphone, its free and it works, what do you want more these days?

I really love android. I started with the 1.5 version which was fun, but now i have 2.1(second phone) which is even more fun. There are a lot of good free app on the web, and more and more company’s/people are switching over to android. 2011 will also be a really good year for android because it will become the market leader and it will finally push (peep) Symbian from his throne :D.

Another news, this is just here in Holland, IOS has been pushed back with 10% sinds may…. which is mainly because the rise of android.(Just here in Holland)

And i think that you’re all have been seeing the rise of the tablets….which almost all have android(some even has windows on it…...... FAIL ) Almost all big names are working on a tablet, or already have released a tablet.

1612 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Congrats, Moe, great choice! Android simply rocks! :)

854 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

Congrats, Moe, great choice! Android simply rocks! :)

I switched from blackberry. A huge improvement.
Just one thing I really miss. The limitted system…
:)

231 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
imultime says

I have HTC desire and am planning to upgrade to HD. Just one thing though, I think its a bit too big to hold :P Size is the only thing that’s holding me lol.

854 posts
+5 more
MoeHaydar says

I have HTC desire and am planning to upgrade to HD. Just one thing though, I think its a bit too big to hold :P Size is the only thing that’s holding me lol.

I think its size is perfect (at least for me)

i’ll have to try it over a week in different situations to give my finial say.

by
by
by
by
by
by