Is there an easy way to locate the items that are licenced 100% GPL?
The only way I can see at the moment, is literally clicking through to every single item and looking at the licence options – not too easy.
Can we filter on them somewhere?
but good luck with that…
Yep, Google helps always!
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Exclusive Author
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
So for now it looks like only 4 authors switched to GPL from which one is woothemes, and one is the guy who started this revolution (Jake). It’s pretty uncommon for Envato to provide a new feature so fast for such a small audience so I hope it’s a new start for all the changes the army of fellow authors asked for years now.