Good Morning, I have purchased the finesse template for wordpress. Great template, but I have some problems with your contact form.
If I set a gmail email in setting general, the contact form says that email was successfully sent, but don’t arrive. If I change email domain in setting general with an email of my hosting domain or another different from gmail it works all fine.
What is the problem? I could change the smpt server email of the contact form?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi ivanbdj, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.