123 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
egobuilders says

I created a full screen toggle button, which works great with IE 7 , FireFox and Safari (haven’t tried any other browsers).

When I’m NOT in full screen mode, I click a thumbnail to load a photo (.jpg) and it loads fine in ALL the browsers.

When I AM in full screen mode in Firefox or Safari and I click a thumbnail, the photo will NOT load, until I EXIT full screen mode (by clicking the fullscreen togglt button I created) and then it loads! ~:|

NOTE : I’ve used every possible variation of “load” and they ALL work fine, until I click my “full screen” button (which I created in Flash) and go into full screen mode. Then, IE 7 works, but Firefox and Safari WON ’T LOAD A JPG !

Anyone know why?

123 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
egobuilders says

Ha ha! Just as I was pulling out my very last hair, I got an update notification to upgrade to Firefox 3 when I opened Firefox 2. So I download it and installed it, and that fixed the full screen loadMovie problem!

That’s good enough for me! :P

60 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
sgr_81 says

great you solve this very quickly

1312 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
LGLab says
Ha ha! Just as I was pulling out my very last hair, I got an update notification to upgrade to Firefox 3 when I opened Firefox 2. So I download it and installed it, and that fixed the full screen loadMovie problem! That’s good enough for me! :P

Maybe the guys at Firefox are reading this forum…. :p

by
by
by
by
by
by