293 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Octopusic says

I constantly delete stuff. Always there is a boost on sales after I delete… strange… there is almost never a boost of sales after I upload. Maybe my best sale would be when I will delete all of my tracks…?
That’s really amazing!
156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FaroukMallah says

It’s kinda frustrating to delete your items but since they’re not being purchased by anyone yet, never care, delete them and upload new ones with better ideas. I’ve been here for approximately 1 month now, no sales yet, not a big deal though, still building my portfolio! wish you all best of luck and more sales :)

27 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
personiam says

I’ve deleted a bunch of tracks and effects that haven’t sold. IMO it probably also looks better on an authors portfolio to the clients if all your tracks have sold a few times, instead of a list of tracks with zero’s next to it. I’m considering deleting or remixing my old catalogue, because my mixing skills improved to a new level.

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CrystalNote says

It would better make unsold track free for everyone…

866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

I wanna delete some tracks which have even 0 view in February and march.

240 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ClassRecords says

Yes, sometimes it’s a difficult decision.. Market is really unpredictable! Tracks from which you expect a lot don’t sell well, while for others is the opposite..

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Deleting tracks with 0 views doesn’t make sense to me – it’s just that no one has found them yet. Don’t give up, somewhere there is the perfect home for your track. As they say it’s a marathon not a sprint – give it at least 6 months before pulling the plug on that piece of your creativity.

Our early uploaded tracks may not be the most technically proficient, but more often than not, they are a distillation of one’s creativity – not encumbered by commercial interests or desire for sales. For that they deserve a chance to live in the marketplace, if only 6 months or so.

156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FaroukMallah says

Hello Victoria, how can you offer free tracks in audiojungle ?

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CrystalNote says

MallahStudio, you can suggest your free file here: http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/free-file-of-the-month-nominations/86733

Hello Victoria, how can you offer free tracks in audiojungle ?
47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
ClassicBeauty says

It’s different for everyone. Though I’ve been around since March of last year, it’s only since late last year (October-November) I realized I might be able to sell some music here and started trying. So I can wait a bit longer on some songs. Also, many of my tracks are classical, so if I know they’re good, I’ll wait, because they will sell eventually.

I have only 28 followers. If I had a lot more followers I would be quicker to delete tracks that didn’t sell. But hardly anybody knows my music yet, and the same is true for some of you.

I wouldn’t worry so much about how it looks to have tracks that haven’t sold or sold only 1 or 2, but I would be very concerned with the quality of all your tracks. I’m thinking about deleting a couple of my own. I don’t want a potential follower (or buyer) listening to an inferior track and deciding not to follow based on that. Let’s face it – when we check out somebody else’s work (like others on the forums, for example), if the first song we check doesn’t seem very good, most of us won’t listen further – and that should be instructive as to how a potential buyer/follower will react.

by
by
by
by
by
by