115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Hey, first of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Kristian, and I’m new at Envato marketplaces. Few minutes ago, I’ve got my first item released for sale. If you want, check out my gallery. I know this is a banal and common thread for new authors, but I’m feeling quite good.

Just got second soft rejection on one item, so I don’t know if I want to improve it, or should try something new. :D

58 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
NewEntryDesign says

The reviewer send you an explanation why the item is soft rejected. Go to the item and in the history you can found where is the problem.Don’t give up! ;)

115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Yes, I can see it on the email too, but they just said, that my idem is too “simple” and need more work, so probably I’ll give it away and start with something new. :)

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
3headcat says

welcome and congrats. great feeling i know..wait for your first sale – that’s cool. or 100th ( i’m just assuming because not there yet ;)

626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

welcome and congrats :)

95 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
ThemeLizard says

Welcome to GraphicRiver Kristian! :) Good luck with your sales. ;)

115 posts
+2 more
TinoArts says

Thank you! Only two days, one item and 2 sales now. Great feeling. :) Good luck to you guys too. ;)

1093 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
TanyDi says

Welcome and good luck with sales :-) Make a few new items then return to soft rejected item, it will refresh your eyes

838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Congratulations Kristian.. :)

186 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
RomacMedia says

Welcome and best of luck with sales!

by
by
by
by
by
by