3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
spotlayer says

First this is my Site-template: http://demo.spotlayer.com/?theme=SpotNews

i uploaded it, and get this reply i think its hard-rejected, but for sorry didn’t know from where can i start edit it. also i worked for this work more than 2 months so i can make another things to get it approved, but need things clear so i can made it :(

the message i get from themeforest is:

Unfortunately your submission Spotnews – Multi-Purpose Responsive Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

so please if u have any ideas for me it will help me more :) Best regards,

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spotlayer says

any feedback ?!

135 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
web20donkey says

1. Navigation contrast is not good. 2. In the video section you have alignement problems. 3. The “view” and “comment” icons look to big, and have to much dark color. 4.Social section looks odd. 5. You might think rework the typography a bit (headings, body font etc.)

This is just my opinion:)

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spotlayer says

Thanks for your reply,

3. The “view” and “comment” icons look to big, and have to much dark color.
please indicate this more for me (which icons u talk about, and about dark color, u mean content or any area ?!)

i will review other things u said again, and after finish, i will say here again to say your opinion, again thanks for your time :)

135 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
web20donkey says
3. The “view” and “comment” icons look to big, and have to much dark color. please indicate this more for me (which icons u talk about, and about dark color, u mean content or any area ?!)

I mean the overall icons my brother – the icons you use on the body section – on the news category, and on the sidebar.

Also, you can work the footer a bit ( typography, spacing, images border, social icons). Have a look at the other files on the marketplace.

Hope I can help, dear friend :)

by
by
by
by
by
by