2 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
Salet
says

Hello. My first work just got rejected. I’am wondering if this have any chance and I should try to improve it or simply start over with new idea? Here’s the picture:

Ejrene

Thanks in advance.

382 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
MelforDMThemes
says

You cannot be serious about the green? It’s really hurting!

26 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
ReaxionGraphics
says

I would take the “Latest Works” and the footer layouts and start again with the rest – I do that sort of thing all the time with my regular client work, starting from scratch and looking to the old file as a “what not to do” is a great way to go!

I would say if your PSD didn’t take 5 going on 10hrs of thought and self reworks, question if you’ve done all you can.

But what do I know! I’m new here too, this is just how I roll with my own client work!

Good luck!

2 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Poland
Salet
says

I’ve made some major changes to the project. Please take a look:

Ejrene 2

What do you think, is it better? I believe it is. Still, not sure about the headline font, maybe I could’ve found a better looking one. I’am sending it tomorrow. Thanks for your replies!

1368 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
Smartik
says

Now look much better. But all will not be approved because it looks like a free template. And try to use another font for headings ;)

26 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
ReaxionGraphics
says

Keep at it, but so far it looks like an inside page vs the homepage at the most! But judging by the improvements from version 1 you are on the right track.

230 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+2 more
Foos
says
ReaxionGraphics said
Keep at it, but so far it looks like an inside page vs the homepage at the most! But judging by the improvements from version 1 you are on the right track.

Totally agree!

Keep at it :)

by
by
by
by
by
by