309 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

Hi friend, Good morning(in india). Recently I complete my 1st ever project in AfterEffects. Im very happy when i see my output. Its a great feeling.
Share experions on your 1st project. And how do you feel when your project was selected?

Thank you guys

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hmm… initially, when it got accepted, feeling was “yey”, few days later, “wish it had been rejected”, and from then on varying between “wtf, how is this gettin ANY sales” and “think I’ll just delete this next week”.

I think the term for this is bi-polar :D

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
351 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

Hmm… initially, when it got accepted, feeling was “yey”, few days later, “wish it had been rejected”, and from then on varying between “wtf, how is this gettin ANY sales” and “think I’ll just delete this next week”. I think the term for this is bi-polar :D

That pretty much sums it up :)). Bi-polar plus a bit paranoid, checking sales from a minute to another, like updates come through that fast :))

493 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

Hmm… initially, when it got accepted, feeling was “yey”, few days later, “wish it had been rejected”, and from then on varying between “wtf, how is this gettin ANY sales” and “think I’ll just delete this next week”. I think the term for this is bi-polar :D
Yeah…it really not easy to earn in TF . When your theme is still in your computer , you can fly-high your mind. no one can limit it :D
however when you upload your theme, you will meet the first boss in game, it’s reviewer =]] Ivor – “The heart-breaking and give hopeless for many authors” =]]
Then you will waiting for first sale , you can imagine it can get 5-7 sales in first days or more … I have no idea with this . But I want to say that if you’re waitting for first sale, you could take some days or even some weeks … =]]
It can be hell time for everyone who flying too high! =]]
2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Nah, I was rather talking about “how it IS getting ANY sales” as in I find my own stuff crap after a brief moment of excitement :D, then followed by a battle with myself not to erase the item.

309 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

Nah, I was rather talking about “how it IS getting ANY sales” as in I find my own stuff crap after a brief moment of excitement :D, then followed by a battle with myself not to erase the item.

Awesome. All the best contrastblack:):)

599 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

Hi friend, Good morning(in india). Recently I complete my 1st ever project in AfterEffects. Im very happy when i see my output. Its a great feeling.
Share experions on your 1st project. And how do you feel when your project was selected?

Thank you guys

I bet you will feel much happy when you get your first sale.All the best GUNA .Looking forward to see your first project. :)

412 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

The feeling was happy but most importantly how awesome the potential is to make some serious ca$h.

241 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
rendertom says

xaxa:) Don’t do others work yourself:) If you say your work sucks, then you are doing someone a favor and do someone else work:) So leave those “wtf is this” for others :P

At least I do it like this with my few newest projects.

309 posts
+2 more
DarkLand says
|| 677108|addeystock said-|| I bet you will feel much happy when you get your first sale.All the best GUNA .Looking forward to see your first project. :)

Thank you Aravind. I will not disappoint you.

I’m waiting for your Stunner.

by
by
by
by
by
by