3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

@CalvinOnwuka are you saying that you bought the Nexus Wordpress theme and has no style.css?

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

@Calvin. Really if you are having issues then you should contact the author (is that the support you refer to or was it Envato/Themeforest support you contacted?).

If you list the files & folders that are inside the main download from here then we can tell you which file it is that you need to install.

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
CalvinOnwuka says

@Charlie, nope. I bought the multimedia theme for wordpress. I do not know how to contact the Author directly.

3810 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Which one “multimedia”? As we are not supposed to place links here – if you look at the item page on here, on the right hand side you will see the price, then below the ratings and purchases and then below that will be the author’s name. Click on this (name not portfolio link) and on the right hand side of that page at the bottom will be a contact box for them.

Assuming you have def got the WP version and not the HTML by mistake then if you list the files/folders in the download we will tell you which to upload

8 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
CalvinOnwuka says

@Charlie, thanks a lot. I have been able to install the Theme but unfortunately I just can’t make any changes or get the whole THEME available to me to work with. I add images to the ‘Header’ and save&publish and NOTHING . Here’s the theme link: http://themeforest.net/item/multimedia-music-video-picture-blog-wp/full_screen_preview/161039

I will check through and contact the designer directly. Thanks.

123 posts
mazoor says

I love how those people get angry and arrogant over something they messed up.

«Unhappy customer Opened ticket with Envato – no response» – ridiculous.
YOU are the arrogant one! Just because you are more clued up in sorting these theme issues out does not make you the best human on earth to judge others. I bet you have never been wrong in your life. Happy for you.

If I make mistakes I don’t go to everybody complaining about the product I bought, shoving the fault up everybody’s butt. I ask what I might have done or what might be wrong with the product I bought, with all respect, assuming it’s just something I did wrong. That’s the difference between us.

By the way, screw that theme – the themes that author makes are crap, you will not be able to use it as far as I noticed your knowledge about themes by now and as far as I know every theme I worked with by her. They are badly coded, full of bugs and only beautiful from the outside.

She does not support her items, if she ever does, she points to her tut videos or replies in poor English. I am not even sure she speaks a decent level of English based on the typing errors in her code and the support she gives.

You’re better off finding another theme and check the item comments before buying one to see if the author supports the product (by the way, did you notice the 3 star rating?).

1774 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

From where do you know how the author supports his products if you didn’t buy any? Where’s your buyer badge?

123 posts
mazoor says

FinalDestiny, I’m a pirate, I downloaded them, arrr.

No, obvious as that is – this is not my buyer user account, I use another one :)
I did not buy any of her themes myself actually, I just was hired several times to help people setting it up, using it and fixing bugs. Only Life, Multimedia and City tho, the other themes might as well be perfect.
(the author’s a she still tho)

You could also simply check her item comments and you’ll see what’s going on without buying.

708 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

It is really important. Mod, why don’t you make this (or any similar) thread sticky???

Who cares about “(Locked) Envato’s Most Wanted – $3,000 Reward for the First 20 Bootstrap Admin Templates”? :)

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
dgoudy says

Fixed Many thanks – thought it was going to be one of those days!

Would you mind telling me how you got this fixed? Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by