25 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mpznet says

Hello to all friends of ThemeForest. Tonight I made an important decision, after much thought and realize that the most visited site by me over the last three years is Themeforest as well as really like Wordpress, I decided to study in earnest and developing themes & plugins. In the meantime, I have one online site working as referral and another domain registered in Brazil called Wordpress10, basing myself on your patience, I ask three questions:

1 – I need to become expert in Php, Css, Js to create Wordpress themes? 2 – What are the first steps for those just starting out? 3 – Brazil is a good buyer on ThemeForest? (amount of purchases)

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

1 – I need to become expert in Php, Css, Js to create Wordpress themes? 2 – What are the first steps for those just starting out? 3 – Brazil is a good buyer on ThemeForest? (amount of purchases)
1. Yes definitely

2. http://wp.tutsplus.com/

3. I do not know for sure but there are definitely some big authors/buyers on here from Brazil
25 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mpznet says

Thank you. For now I will only affiliate. I will study and perhaps over time to become a developer.

by
by
by
by
by
by