• Israel
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
dvirhazout says

Hi there,

Well, I worked pretty hard on my first submission for TF, submitted it 2 days ago and today got the answer that it was rejected:
Unfortunately your submission WooShop – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

Here’s the theme: http://foxy.co.il/wooshop/ It was submitted for WordPress WooCommerce category.

Looking for feedback and advices to apply for the resubmission :)

3 posts
  • Israel
  • Exclusive Author
dvirhazout says

anyone?

456 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Well-done work but you will need to polish details (buttons for example, price element as well). Work on paddings and typography. Footer requires total reworking, it is not premium at all. I would also work on Blog–currently it is pretty boring/insipid, font size is very small, paragraphs are too long (on the entry page). Wish you good luck in and big aspiration in further work!

3 posts
  • Israel
  • Exclusive Author
dvirhazout says

Well-done work but you will need to polish details (buttons for example, price element as well). Work on paddings and typography. Footer requires total reworking, it is not premium at all. I would also work on Blog–currently it is pretty boring/insipid, font size is very small, paragraphs are too long (on the entry page). Wish you good luck in and big aspiration in further work!
Thanks for your reply! I’ll work on this Any more opinions from the people here? (:
by
by
by
by
by
by