2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
style007 says

Hello,

I’m working in web design field for a years so I decided to start publishing my themes into themeforest. Yesterday I submitted my first wordpress theme but I got very fast reject mail from themeforest team says no reason for rejection just this automatic message :

Unfortunately your submission WP theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

I reviewed all themeforest submission guidelines carefully and ensured that my theme complies with the rules , and I think its quality meets their technical requirements.

Please take a look at the theme demo, every advice will be appreciated http://goo.gl/KWAqC

thanks in advance

3677 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

You have no author badge? How are you submitting files?

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
style007 says

charlie4282, Ofcourse I have another author membership :) can you help in this case ?

491 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

I like animations:)

I think you should change header font, headers are not readable. Also you need to think about responsive design…;)

356 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

Hello,

Sorry if it sounds harsh, that message given is exactly the reason why it has been rejected. Maybe you should really familiarize yourself with the items in ThemeForest. Mixing graphics done by different people at the header doesn’t look nice at all because they have different design approach.

Also, using strong gradient and shadows is rather ‘outdated’ by today’s standard. Overall, I would say that your website looks like it’s done in 2006, not 2013. No offense, but these are my honest opinion.

Thanks and good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by